My contest is now over with 62 entries, check the new blog for the winner later today!!! Good Luck!!
Moving again…. February 9, 2008
I’m moving back to Blogger, as much as I loved being able to respond to the comments left, everything else about WordPress is a pain in the ass, especially the uploading pics part, I had to do it through Flickr and only 1 at a time. so back to Blooger i’ll be,
Please enter the contest below if you have’nt already!!! this is a fun way to meet new knitter bloggers 🙂
See you all over on Blogger again 🙂
Blogiversary contest!! February 7, 2008
My 2 year Blogiversary is this Saturday, Feb. 9 and i’m having a little contest/giveaway!!! all you need to do is leave a comment on THIS POST ONLY until Sunday night Feb 10 and i’ll draw a winner Monday. The prize……a skein of sock yarn, a sock project bag and a couple other goodies, i’ll post a pic once everything arrives, I ordered it all off Etsy 🙂 the prize might not go out for a couple weeks because of the waiting for everything to arrive part, but once it’s all here i’ll put up a pick of what everything is!!! come on and enter!!!
My Robyn’s Nest order arrived today, I love when I get these 🙂 I ordered the January sock kit, that’s the pretty salmon pink colored yarn on the far left with the pattern it came with, 2 Claudia Handpainted in Turquoise Jeans, 4 Briggs & Little Regal in Forest Brown, 1 Briggs & Little Sport in pink, and some Yarn Pirate in Killer Bees that Robyn was de-stashing, some extra goodies and extra birthday goodies were a snowman door hanger, a set of 6.5mm DPN’s with a sharpener LOVE these!!, mini album, green and blacks chocolate, a lotion and shower gel set and Robyn made that beautiful necklace at the bottom of the pic really love this, I tried to get a good pic of this alone, but it’s dark and the pics were really bad. Thanks Robyn 🙂
Longing for Spring swap questionaire February 5, 2008
- Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft? I do both, but I knit more. I’ve been knitting for about 10yrs. and crocheting for about 18 yrs
- What are your favorite yarns/fibers? What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? I like pretty much anything, just nothing really scratchy
- What are your favorite colors? What are your least favorite colors? I like pink, purple, blue, bright colors, girly colors, I don’t really dislike any
- What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year? i’m dying to cast on Orangina, just waiting until a couple other big stuff is out of the way (central park hoodie and the clapotis I just started) when at least one of those is done, i’ll start that. and more socks since they’re my fave thing to knit
- What are you favorite scents? Least favorite? I like pretty much anything except musks. Cucumber Melon is my fave
- What is your favorite flower? roses
- What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities? taking my girls to the park, out to the zoo, walks
- Do you have a garden? If you do, tell us a little about it. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables? I don’t have one, no room here
- What are your favorite sweets? Swedish Berries, suckers, milk chocolate, gummy bears
- Do you collect anything? does yarn count LOL
- Do you have any allergies? nope
- Do you have any pets? nope
dishcloth swap topic of the week 3 February 4, 2008
This is my cotton stash so far, i’m planning a shopping trip in a couple days 🙂 my favorite needles to use are my Clover bamboo size 4.5mm, which I can’t show as they are in use making my pals cloths!!